Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Its been a busy week! One of my good friends from high school, Christina, got married last weekend and everything was beautiful. After the wedding we were able to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Connell to celebrate Ed's 28th Birthday! On Sunday we had a nice family visit with my family, my moms sisters and their cousins. My mom and I did a little furniture shopping before Ed, Mary Beth, and I headed up to Pittsburgh for the Lash Thanksgiving. While up in Pittsburgh we were finally able to spread the news to the rest of the family. Everyone was very excited!

I wanted to show everyone the cute little bibs I bought a few weeks ago ... they were just too cute to pass up! And yes, they are from Carter's!


No comments: