Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Registering!


We finally did it! We went to Babies "R" Us over the weekend to start the registry process ... its definitely a lot harder than when we did it for our wedding! Of course there are still things we "want" for the baby, but we were a little clueless when it came to things we "needed" for the baby! It was fun, yet overwhelming. We, of course, are always taking suggestions from the mothers who have already been there!

We also have a small one started at Target.

2 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

get a boppy. even if you don't breastfeed. it was a LIFESAVER in the hospital during my c-section recovery and now at home I put it in my lap and just lay Mary Margaret in it. In fact, she's in my lap in the Boppy right now!
I also recommend the "kimono-style" onesies (Gerber makes them). You don't have to pull them over baby's head.
I also really like the Dr. Brown's bottles--I also have the formula pitcher, drying rack, and microwave sterilizer from them too.
Yay for registering--isn't it so fun?!
natalie cooper

Hi, I'm Alissa said...

Ha ha..our registry had over 100 THNGS on it..and we ended up with 75% of it..use it all! It's insane all the crap you need. I HIGHLY recommend the Avent Tempo System..every other..and I mean every other bottle put air in Corbin's tummy. The boppy, pacis, sippies, spoons, a snack trap, a sterilizer, a bottle warmer, a sponge bear (the big yellow one), a stool, cloth diapers (for burp cloths), a bath chair, an Itzbeen, an exersaucer, jumperoo, a walker, swaddle me, sleep sacks, sheet savers, Baby Einstein's Baby's first moves....I could go on for hours ;)

Oh, and the most important thing..the more lights and sounds the better...we have two bouncers because I didn't know this. The FP rainforest bouncer is a LIFESAVER.

Sorry if this is overwhelming!