Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Nursery!


We have started working on the nursery! My Aunt and two cousins came over this weekend to help paint. The room went from a blue green color to something a little more green. The bedding we have chosen is mostly pink and brown ... with just a little hint of green throughout. So we decided to keep away from too much pink and went with green walls. I can't wait to put up the border and get the crib in the room!

Here is a photo of the bedding we've chosen ... Carter's Love Bug:


Let the painting begin .... the first photo is a partial before - work in progress, the second is the room completed, and the final is with the border sample!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa. I was just wondering, do you know if its a boy or a girl yet? You may have mentioned it somewhere but I didn't read it yet. Make sure I get invited to the baby shower. Good luck.

Ed and Melissa said...

Who just posted Anonymous? I'll make sure you get an invite as long as I know who you are :) ... its a girl as far as we know!

THE BLANCHARDS said...

Looks great! I'm sure you are having fun getting everything together! You are going to be a wonderful Mommy!

Cindi (you know, from UGA!)

Mike and Kelli Handy said...

The green is going to look great with that border! I can't wait to see it with Baby Lash in it!

The Strouds said...

The room looks great!!!! I love the "love bug" idea! :-) I also like that you painted the walls green instead of pink. That is going to look sooooo good!

Anonymous said...

I love it and it looks so good with the border!

Anonymous said...

God we did a good job... :-p